• Jurisdiction

    Where do you have to start your court action?

    If you have children and custody and/or access is an issue that you need the court to deal with, the court action has to be started in the jurisdiction that has a courthouse that is closest to where the child resides: i.e. If the child resided in Mississauga, the closest family law courthouse is in Brampton at 7755 Hurontario St.

    Go to:

    FREE 20 minute consultation **

    Complete this form to request your Free consultation.

    * required

    Do you have a Court day scheduled?

    ** This is a 20 minute, one-time FREE consultation. The consultation is meant to help you determine your options, rights and obligations. Additional time exceeding the initial 20 minutes will be billed at a special, discounted rate of $100/hour.

  • Ask for a Free consultation if you have questions about family law or your specific situation!

© 2019 Bonnie Caplan-Stroeder | Family and Divorce Lawyer in Brampton

Designed and Maintained by WSI Internet Marketing Mississauga